Thursday, April 24, 2008

Car Tray Trick



After my friend Ultra got in a nasty car wreck that totaled his Gran Prix, he had this shitty Kia Rental. A friend of a friend told him that since the car has only front-wheel drive, he could slip restaurant trays (you know, for carrying your food) underneath the back tires. Then if he put on the parking brake and accelerated, the car would spin around like crazy.

So we did. It worked, to my surprise. We were screaming with excitement, much better than a roller coaster, because we coulda flipped over and died. Eventually, the trays melted and flew out, as seen in the video.

Not sure how illegal this is, but it sure wasn't good for the tires or brakes. It wasn't exactly safe, especially since I refused to wear my seatbelt. The trays were from a cheap Hispanic restaurant and were easy to obtain. Worth the effort, this was really fun.

Hope you learned something.
-M. Tekel

1 comment:

mehughes124 said...

Next time I have a rental car, I know what I'm doing...