Thursday, June 5, 2008

Zoo Eggs Adventure

An easy way to make your life more exciting is to visit the zoo. It's costly, but worth it. Last time I went was about an hour before closing. Plenty of time. I carried a dummy head around with me and took pictures of myself next to the animals. I got some VERY strange looks, and pissed of an antelope, but it was worth it. Unfortunately, all those pictures were accidentally deleted. Too bad though.

Fortunately, I found some random eggs on the ground. I think they were peacock eggs, cause peahens were the only birds I could see out of their cages. I easily snuck the eggs home and feeling inspired by Drew, I decided to cook them up.

Just like real eggs, they cooked quickly. But whatever they were, they tasted bland so I fed them to my dog. They didn't make me sick or anything, like some people said they would do.

So if you're bored, go to the zoo. Cause some chaos. Take home some food.

Hope you learned something.
-M. Tekel

- - - x
Click here for more photos of this event:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/menetekel/sets/72157604724895058/

No comments: